For Indiana State Representative
Welcome to our campaign! We hope this site is a useful tool to learn more about Candidate Lawrence, share ideas, engage in community action and dialogue, and partner with our team to Elect Erica for Indiana! Indiana House District 72 is a culturally and economically vibrant community. Our families expect leadership that is committed to an economic-engine fueled by human capital, world-class education opportunities, leisure experiences, and safety. Erica Lawrence is that leader to represent the citizens of our great community.
The Indiana General Election is November 2020. Absentee ballots are available here for primary voters.
- Hoosier Healthcare Infrastructure- A strong investment in the maintenance and modernization of Hoosier healthcare facilities.
- Ensure a world-class education for all Hoosiers by fully funding and resourcing Indiana public schools.
- Create an economy that works for all Hoosiers.
- Keep Indiana graduates in Indiana by providing tax incentives for highly educated Hoosiers, with a deliberate focus on STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) degrees.
- Support small business and start-ups, with a priority focus on technology innovation.
- Expand broadband Internet access to rural areas.
- No one working 40-hours a week should fall below the poverty line. We must raise incomes by incrementally increasing the minimum wage to $15 an hour. Hoosiers must earn a sustainable, livable wage that allows workers to provide for their families, save for retirement, and get ahead.
Visit our social media pages for updates.
Capable and compassionate leadership is required to move District 72 into a new frontier of outstanding technological infrastructure, distinguished education outcomes, and superior health care centers. Indiana House District 72 is a wonderful community to live, learn, work and thrive. We value education, healthy families, work and leisure. Erica Lawrence is committed to ensuring our values are the vision and results are the reality.
Stay up date by joining our mailing list!
Get Involved — Sign up today!